Mission Viejo Burn Accidents Attorney
Burn Accident Lawyer Proudly Serving All of Orange County
Accidents resulting in burn injuries can be tremendously painful and may leave behind permanent scars or even result in disfigurement. Excision, skin grafts, and physical therapy for burn patients can present long days and extensive pain and discomfort. Personal injury claims associated with burns often represent victims who have been burned as a result of another person’s negligence. Our Mission Viejo Burn Accidents Attorney knows the complexities of situations like this.
At Banner Attorneys, we have helped many victims who have suffered burn injuries due to defective products or unsafe workplaces. Our Orange County burn injury lawyers can gather the evidence related to your injury and use it to help you get compensation for your medical bills and lost wages.
Burn accidents can be caused by many factors including:
- Car and boating accident burns. Cars and boats sometimes have manufacturing defects which may cause them to catch fire after an accident.
- Chemical burns. Improper storage or labeling of caustic or corrosive chemicals can lead to accidental exposure, which can cause chemical burns. These injuries aren’t always obvious at first and can get worse over time.
- Electrical burns. Faulty wiring or defective appliances are two common sources of electrical burns. These injuries can cause nerve and tissue damage inside the body and can lead to unconsciousness and even death.
- Gas explosion. Gasoline is highly flammable, and even a small spark can cause an explosion. Gasoline should always be properly stored and kept away from any open flames.
- Industrial fires. Fires in industrial environments can cause severe burns that can be difficult to treat, as they may involve combinations of different types of burns. Industrial workplaces can be held liable for a fire if any safety guidelines, such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, have been broken.
- Scalding burns. Scalds are caused by exposure to hot or boiling liquids. These types of burns may be caused by faulty cookware or unsafe containers.
- Smoke inhalation burns. Smoke can reach high temperatures and can cause serious burns to the mouth, nose, throat, and lungs when inhaled. Smoke also contains carbon monoxide, which can deprive the body of oxygen.
- Thermal burns. Thermal burns are caused by direct exposure to a heat source, such as a hot stove, a space heater, or an open flame. Some space heaters and stoves can overheat and cause burns, even from a distance.
Regardless of the cause, the results can be life-changing and catastrophic. If the victim does not die, burn injuries are painful to recover from and can take years of physical rehabilitation and reconstruction to be able to return to a somewhat normal state.
Investigating and prosecuting fire and explosion cases can be quite complex. Attorneys must understand the cause of the incident, any warnings available, safety codes, as well as safety standards when preparing for the prosecution of these claims. They must work with many different specialists in order to understand what occurred. The Orange County burn accident attorneys at Banner Attorneys will work with the experts and with you so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you have suffered a burn injury, we will immediately investigate the premises to determine how the accident occurred and if protocol was followed. We will also work with industry experts to collect facts surrounding your accident. From there, we build a solid burn injury claim, which includes important information on how your life has been affected by the accident.
Contact Our Mission Viejo Burn Accidents Attorney For a Free Consultation
If you or a family member has suffered a serious burn injury, make sure you get the representation you deserve. Contact Banner Attorneys today at 1-855-411-2266 for a free consultation. Our attorneys are most sensitive to burn injuries and are here to help you through this trying time.