Dangerous Premises Attorney Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo Premises Liability Lawyer Proudly Serving All Of Orange County
Every year in California, people are injured or hurt on private and public properties, suffering serious injuries that require expensive medical procedures and rehabilitation. The law requires property owners to keep their premises reasonably safe for people who are on the property lawfully. In some cases, this duty extends to inspecting the property in order to discover dangerous conditions. Our Dangerous Premises Attorney Mission Viejo knows the complexities that come with cases like this.
For over fifteen years, our experienced personal injury attorneys have successfully handled complex premises liability claims. Based on our many years of practice, we know the critical questions to ask in order to develop the best possible case and maximize your potential for recovery by ensuring that all of persons and entities responsible for your injuries are held accountable.
If you have been injured on someone else’s property due to a property owner or manager’s negligence, you may have a premises liability claim. There are many forms of dangerous premises.
The most common types of premises liability claims involve:
- Slip and falls – If you slip and fall due to someone else’s negligence, you can suffer a variety of injuries, from fractured bones to spinal cord injuries. A slip and fall injury may be caused by cracked sidewalks, slippery floors, missing railings or uneven carpet.
- Swimming pool accidents – Both private pool owners and operators of water parks can be held accountable if someone drowns, or suffers an injury due to a slippery surface. Defective equipment or a lack of supervision may also be to blame for an injury, resulting in a premises liability claim.
- Dog bite injury – The owner of an aggressive dog may be held liable if you are bitten.
- Retail accident – These accidents are more common than many people believe. If an object falls from a shelf, for example, you may suffer a neck or head injury.
- Rape and assault – If you are sexually assaulted in the parking lot of a bar or hotel, that business may be held liable for a lack of security. For example, poor lighting and broken locks and fences provide opportunities for attackers.
The lawyers at Banner Attorneys, pursue each case, large or small, understanding that the most important issue to the victim is expert guidance and experienced representation resulting in the maximum allowable compensation for your loss. If you have been injured in a construction accident, contact our office at 1-855-411-2266 for a free legal consultation to see how we can help you receive full compensation.
In California the defendant is considered negligent in the use or maintenance of the property if:
- A condition on the property created an unreasonable risk of harm;
- The defendant knew or, through the exercise of reasonable care, should have known about it; and
- The defendant failed to repair the condition, protect against harm from the condition, or give adequate warning of the condition.
In California, the public entity which owns, possesses or controls the roadway is liable for the dangerous condition if it can be established that the property was in a dangerous condition at the time of the injury, that the injury was proximately caused by the dangerous condition, that the dangerous condition created a reasonably foreseeable risk of the kind of injury which was incurred, and either:
- negligent or wrongful act or omission of an employee of the public entity within the scope of his employment created the dangerous condition; or
- the public entity had actual or constructive notice of the dangerous condition a sufficient time prior to the injury to have taken measures to protect against the dangerous condition.
Contact Our Mission Viejo Dangerous Premises Attorney Today
At Banner Attorneys, in Orange County, CA, we represent injury victims who have been injured due to unsafe premises. We work closely with our clients, taking the time to understand their unique needs as we aggressively pursue the full compensation they are entitled to for damages, such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Contact our office today for a free legal consultation.